Curved panels can be produced to a client’s exact specifications.
Spa Sheets and Panel’s custom-built automated pressing line and three daylight presses enable it to produce high-quality panels, which offer exceptional value for customers. Typically we offer a 3 to 4 day lead-time with more than 100 veneers in stock at any time.
- Ideal for curved column surrounds, curved ceiling and wall panels, furniture components etc
- Convex and concave radii from 75mm upwards
- Panel lengths up to 3m (sometimes greater)
- Add details of cores XXX
- PVA adhesive as standard
- Specialist waterproof, formaldehyde-free and heat-resistant adhesives
- Hand selected veneer
- Pre-agreed veneers parameters/specification
- Book-matched, side-matched, mis-matched
- Burrs, inlays, marquetry
Ideal for furniture production, fitted furniture projects and panelled rooms; Spa’s curved matched sets are hand-manufactured in our specialist daylight presses to exacting specifications under the watchful eye of experienced operatives. Veneers can be book-matched, centred or aligned according to your specifications. Grain can be horizontal or vertical to ensure a perfect match/ alignment.
Veneered curved panels, including tinted or coloured panels, can be finished with matching veneered edges.
Where edges will be subject to impact or required to support fixings, timber edges can be applied pre or post lipped (over veneered if required).
- Timber edges up to 40mm can be mitred or butted
- Tinted or over veneered to match seamlessly with the panel face