Any commercially available laminate (Formica, Polyrey etc.) can be produced as standard sheets. All finishes, including high gloss and anti-bacterial coatings, can be supplied.
- All available cores including lightweight, fire resistant and moisture resistant, exterior grade MDF, plywood, blockboard and Aeropanel
- Standard sizes 8’ x 4’, 10’ x 4’, 8’ x 5’ and 10’ x 5’
- Unusual or jumbo sheet sizes available
- Core thickness ranging from 2mm to 72mm
- PVA adhesive as standard
- Specialist waterproof, formaldehyde-free and heat-resistant adhesives
Laminate cut size panels can be finished with a coordinating laminate edge for a seamless finish.
Laminate cut size panels for use as furniture table tops or other impact areas can be finished with a PVC edge strip.
Where edges will be subject to impact or required to support fixings timber edges can be applied pre or post lamination.
- Timber edges up to 40mm can be mitred or butted
- Tinted or over veneered to coordinate with the panel face
- Spa Multilayer technique can be used to create a solid edge from veneer
- Pre-lipped or exposed post-lipped panels